Spring 2017: Kerastase Aura Botanica Collection


Spring 2017: Kerastase Aura Botanica Collection Kérastase is launching its new hair care range – Aura Botanica is created with 98% ingredients of natural origin while the rest 2% comes from fragrances and stabilizing ingredients. Even the packaging is made from 100% recycled plastic!

Discover the details right after the break…  

Availability

Launch date – February 2017

Kerastase Aura Botanica Collection features:

  • Kérastase Aura Botanica Bain Micellaire – 250 ml
  • Kérastase Aura Botanica Soin Fondamental – 200 ml
  • Kérastase Essence d’Éclat – 100 ml
  • Kérastase Aura Botanica Concentré Essentiel – 50

Spring 2017: Kerastase Aura Botanica Collection 1


You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

Leave a Reply